Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forever blue*

This past week was homecoming week here at USU.
It was full of non-stop fun!

EEarlier in the week I played on a poweder-puff football team. We didn't win but it was fun and I got a free shirt and free chick-fil-a!
FFriday night was when the real excitement took place.
Friday was true aggie night (nope, I'm not a true aggie...yet!) But USU also decided that they were going to set the world record for the World's longest kissing chain. Officials from the Guinness Book of World Records was there, so it was legit. I wasn't planning on taking part in this, but after a long day at work I needed some fun so jill, court, and I headed up to the quad! Utah State Broke the record with 1,100+ people participating. Smoochin' 2 random people was definitely one of the craziest things I have ever done, but it was hilarious!
And the best part... I had the FINAL kiss of the entire chain.
Sorry mom :) haha
I felt pretty special! haha
My picture may or may not make it in the book. We will have to see!

This is the kid I kissed the very last. He started the chain with a girl then it went all the way around and then we ended it. All I knew about him was his name, but later that night, I came to find out that he went to high school and friends with all of my neighbors from Preston! Small world! haha

Friends at the kissing chain.

Saturday I walked in the parade with the COMD program. It was fun and good to get to know lots of people in it!

And you can't forget about the FOOTBALL game. I went with a bunch of people that went around me. We lost in double over-time but it was lots of fun!





Now it is time to buckle down and hit the books once again!

No comments:

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones