Thursday, September 15, 2011

School is Cool

I think I have had a little too much fun lately! My Second {junior} year has been better than I could have imagined. I LOVE where I am living. My roommates are so fun! My neighbors are all so much fun too! We are all like a big family! These year beats last year ::already::
I am into the COMD [communicative disorders] program now, and I am loving it! I really know that an SLP is what I want to be. Well it comes in second to a mom :) I realized that next year I graduate college. Now thats scary. But the future looks bright and I am trying to just enjoy every moment.

Mom and dad came for a visit!
I love having a piece of home at my home away from home.
Does that even make sense?
To me it does! I love my family. They are the best. EVER.
Gotta love the annual 80's dance. Nothing like dressing up and dancing the night away!
I love aggie football!!!

the rocket summer concert
Man vs. mud Race with Friends!

Hike to the wind caves


::it's a good life::

2 comments:

a-anderson said...

College is such a fun time. Enjoy it!

Ash said...

aww! wish i could be there with you!! miss you!!!!

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones