Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favorite things {May}

This May was kind of gloomy.
Lots of rain and cold temperatures,
but here were a few things that brought me some sunshine!

Feather extensions!! I got these put in right at the beginning of May! I love them! I think that they are fun and funky... just like me right?! ha Okay, maybe not but I still love them! They are supposed to last anywhere from 1-3 months. I put two of them in my hair - one pink one orange- but the pink one already fell out :( But the orange one is still just chillin. I am tempted to get more! They are way fun.


Since when does American Eagle have nail polish?! Well who cares... I got lots of new colors from them (they were OF COURSE a killer deal) and I love them! Especially my pastel lavenderish one. I hear light purple and teal are the new "in" colors. Sweet.


TRIATHLONS!!
I finished my first this month, and I know another will be in my future! Such a great feeling!
[you know you want to do one!!!!]
The hardest part is signing up.

And here is my latest good read.
The Sunflower By Richard Paul Evans.
SUCH a good book.
There is just something about reading in the summertime
LOVE IT!

HAPPY MAY!

2 comments:

a-anderson said...

I want to see your extensions. I am so proud of you for doing the TRi. We are so excited to see you this summer.

a-anderson said...

I miss you. from lexi

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones