Sunday, May 29, 2011

.:Sunless Sundays:.


I love sundays. They have always been my favorite day!
Who couldn't love:
Dressing up
Jamming to church tunes all day
Uplifting lessons at church
Getting out of the dress a.s.a.p
3 hour naps
No work
Delicious Sunday dinners
and
Long phone calls with the fam <3

Sundays are the best.
Hands down

Coming to college sundays seemed to be a lot different then at home. Sundays are the day I miss home most, but I have learned to do my own routine on Sundays. A nap is ALWAYS involved!

This summer a new task has been added to my daily sunday schedule!
One of my great friends {Lauren Jardine} has introduced me to summer walks.
We walk up on campus, around the temple, and just soak up beautiful Cache Valley.
My favorite though is when we walk through neighborhoods. Lauren and I think so much alike. We love to think about what the future holds. We look at all the darling houses, imagine ourselves with our future families, talk about our fears, and talk ourselves into being more patient while waiting for Mr. Perfect. Somethings about these walks and talks makes my sundays away from home more enjoyable!
This sunday Lauren, her younger sister, and I all went for a sunday drive! We drove out to the country in Cache Valley. I loved it! Blasting the country music and driving for miles made me feel more at home! And who doesn't love Cache Valley!? I know I sure do! I am positive there will be more summer sunday drives to come!


Oh Sundays... thanks for always coming, always coming around. I know through all the stress and changes in life I can always count on you :) I love you sunday.

No comments:

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones