Saturday, February 4, 2012

January


This is my first post for the year 2012, but I really don't have that much to catch up on.
I spent new years with some friends in Logan and Preston. It was probably one of the most fun New Years I have ever had! I was glad to bring in the new year on a good note, and I hope it was a reflection of how 2012 is going to treat me! I hope this is my year!
The new semester started, and this is definitely my busiest semester yet! I am not even working this semester, but my classes keep me super busy. They are full of groups projects, tests, homework, service, and more projects!! It keeps me on my toes! I am almost ready for another break though!! I've also been volunteering at the Person's with Disabilities Center on campus. I really love it. Taking the time to help out there, helps me to forget my own problems and realize what the important things in life are. I am grateful for experiences like that.

Wedding bells seem to be ringing as well! Definitely not for me, but I have so many close friends that are engaged!! I am so excited for them and I am excited for all of their weddings this summer!

When I haven't been in school, my spare time has been filled with naps (of COURSE!! What college student doesn't love their daily nap?), running, and spending time with friends. This semester I have already made so many great friendships. The most fun people live in my building and I am thankful for all of them! They are all so fun!






No comments:

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones