Friday, December 30, 2011

'Twas the days before Christmas


It is safe to say that this holiday season was the best I have ever had!
How could close to a month being devoted to family, giving, and the SAVIOR not be a jolly time? All I really wanted for Christmas this year was to be surrounded by family. It is not very often that all my siblings and their darling families can all be together, but when we are there is nothing better. I have the greatest family ever. The most giving, caring, funny parents. The nicest, smartest, relaxed brothers. The cutest, best mom ever, fun sisters. The nephews that keep me on my toes and smiling. And the nieces who simply make my heart melt.
We all had so much fun together, and I couldn't have asked for a better break!


Presley and I pulled out the nativity costumes a few days early.
Me with my favorite girls in their Christmas p.j.'s
Going to see the lights in the south hills

::Sisters::
All the munchkins on magical Christmas eve

2 comments:

Bailey McCammon said...

you are the most darling aunt Gen!
miss you!

Emily said...

Your blog is so cute! :)

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones