Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thankFULL

i'm thankful for...

family, food, a cozy home, a break from school, black friday shopping, cooking with my mom, long naps & EVERYTHING else thatwas involved with my thanksgiving :)


But really, I have so much to be thankful for. i am a faithful nightly journal keeper and for the month of november i decided to switch it up a little. at the end of each day as i got in my bed i pulled out the old journal and only wrote things i was thankful for that day. at first, i thought i would run out of things to say by like the third day, but everyday i lost track of time as i wrote down each thing. i am thankful for the big things. i am thankful for the little things. i am thankful for the important things. and i am thankful for the stupid unimportant things that keep life interesting.

all i know is i have so much to be
.::THANKFUL::.
for

this year thanksgiving was pretty low key. i was expecting it to be just my and my {wonderful} parents, but my josh & his cute little fam ended up coming as well! i was excited to have j.j. and carter around. they brought some excitement.


now i just wait until the next holiday when i get to see my ENTIRE family. all the siblings & nieces & nephews. i honestly can't wait.

1 comment:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Can't wait for Christmas!!! Its going to be a fun huge PARTY!!! I am thankful for my little sister! Love ya Gentry!

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones