Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*Nineteen*



Another year has come and gone... I am now *19* This past weekend I had the opportunity to go home to relax and celebrate. It was such a great weekend full of fun and family! One night while at home, I decided it would be fun to pull out my old journal and read some entries from a year ago. It was so funny to see how much I had really changed. I laughed at what my concerns were "back then." So many things I wrote a year ago are so insignificant now, even though they were huge when they were going on. It really helped me get a better perspective on everything. I think it is easy to say I have grown up a lot this past year, and I have loved every minute of it. The time finally came where I learned I really don't know as much as I thought I did. Through all the ups and downs my 18th year was one I will always remember.

Graduated High School {Valedictorian}
State softball champion for the 3rd time
I became an aunt 2 more times {Gracie & Gage}
Moved away
Started College
Decided on a major
Signed up for a triathlon
and SO much more.




For my birthday I was also a little spoiled! My dear mom and dad got me a road bike! I have rode it every day since I have got it! I hope it develops into a new loved hobby :)





Oh, and I can't forget to mention one of my greatest gifts... getting to see this new little guy :)
Gage Curtis Giles



I am so grateful for the past 18 years &
I can't wait to see what this next year has in store!

1 comment:

a-anderson said...

Happy Birthday cute sister! Can't wait to see you this week!

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones