Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer 2011

It is now August, and to be honest I have no idea where summer has gone! I have had a busy, productive summer and I have loved {most} of it!

The longer I put it off the more I will have to write....so here is an update of what I have been up to!

One of my best friends *Lauren Jardine* came home with me for a visit! We had so much fun, and she loved the farm! I love being able to show people where I come from :)






The highlight of my summer was probably when I got to spend a weekend with all of my siblings. my family is the best...ever. Even though I had to spend lots of my studying for anatomy exam I had coming up, I loved every minute with them! I wish we had more time together or all lived closer, but thank goodness families are forever right?



And, after struggling in school like never before... I PASSED anatomy! I never thought I would be so happy and pleased with just passing a class, I couldn't be more grateful! And I'm glad it is done taking over my life :)

I also have the most thoughtful friends who are always doing super nice things for me!


I love summer...but I am even more excited for fall! It is definitely my favorite season! And I am anxious for the "shuffle". I am so ready to meet some new fun people!

1 comment:

a-anderson said...

I love how nice you two are dressed at the dairy.

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones