Friday, July 8, 2011

catch up.

It's time to play a little catch up.

Summer seems to be flying by. and I have been up to a whole lot of
NOTHING.
But
EVERYTHING
at the same time.

I'll start by mentioning the thing that consumes most of my days.
anatomy
This class is a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes I am pumped to go to class and to study. other times I don't wanna go at all. Sometimes I feel like studying all night and sometimes i wanna rip my book in half, withdraw from the class, and not to mention...shed a few tears. But, the good times get me through the bad and I know in the end it will be totally worth it. I really am so grateful for the opportunity I have to take this class. I have never learned so much. With a little hard work school has always come pretty easily to me,but this class has definitely put me in my place. I would say I'm loving it...but I'm not. I would say I'm hating it...but I'm not.
Anatomy is just good.

The 4th was alright.
I went to the first Martin Funk Family Reunion. It was SO GREAT! I love all my family so much. I probably don't know many of my cousins as well as I should, but this reunion was great. I learned so much more about every...especially my grandparents.
families are forever.


That was all the weekend before the 4th and as the holiday approached I spent it with an anatomy book in my lap. I am not quite sure who puts a huge anatomy exam the morning after the 4th of july but, it is what it is :)

I've had a little fun lately too. Work is pretty fun these days. It's a nice break, and i've been boating and made a few friends.

Not to mention: i got pulled over for the first time
and got away with JUST this lovely little warning slip :)
AND: I cut my hair. I am thinking about going shorter. We will see :)


Despite the craziness I feel like I am a part of, I wouldn't trade it. I have felt so productive I have learned so much more than bones, muscles, and the difference betwee 24 months & 2T
{by the way...there is no difference :)}
i think that's all...


"The trick is to ENJOY LIFE. Don't wish away your days WAITING for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley



1 comment:

a-anderson said...

I hope you did good on your test. And I love your hair. I hope you like mine. It is really dark.

my music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones